We’ve listed our most common queries below, if you don’t find the answer to your question, feel free to give us a call or send us an email (details below). We’d love to hear from you!
Frequently Asked Questions
Top Ten FAQ's
- Is your Vanilla Powder the whole bean ground up or just the seeds?
- I have concerns regarding the lauric acid content in coconut oil. What’s your take on this?
- How do I open a wholesale account with Loving Earth?
- How can I open a wholesale account with Loving Earth?
- What's the difference between cocoa and cacao
- What does it mean when chocolate turns white?
- I have concerns regarding the lauric acid content in coconut oil. What is Loving Earth's take on this?
- When can I expect my order to arrive?
- Why are some of your products not certified organic?
- Is your Vanilla Powder the whole bean grouped up or just the seeds?
- Is Loving Earth's Coconut Butter/Oil extra virgin?
- What is the difference between Balinese and Peruvian cacao powder and butter?
- How moch lauric acid is in your Coconut Butter/Oil?
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HQLoving Earth Pty. Ltd.
35 Jellico Drive,
CONNECTTel: 61 3 9095 6250
Fax: 03 9764 2464
OPENING HOURSMonday - Friday
8:30am - 4:30pm