Nutella Paleo Buckini Bars
These bars make on the go snacking so easy, with a simple, fail proof recipe, wholesome ingredients, pretty finish and, most importantly, delicious taste!
Makes 8 bars
For the Bars
3 cups Protein Power Paleo Mix
¼ cup Shredded Coconut
½ cup medjool dates, pitted
1 ripe banana
¼ cup Hazelnut Chocolate Butter
2 Tbsp Coconut Nectar
Marbled Chocolate Top
40g Dark Chocolate
20g Salted Caramel Chocolate
- Step 1 :Add the dates, banana, coconut nectar and hazelnut butter to a food processor. Blend on high until smooth, then transfer to a bowl.
- Step 2 :Add the Paleo Mix and coconut to the same bowl, and mix until uniform.
- Step 3 :Press mix into a tray lined with baking paper until firm and uniform (you want to compact the bars, so they stick together). Set in fridge.
- Step 4 :Remove bars from the fridge, and allow to warm while you melt the chocolate (to stop the chocolate from setting too quickly).
- Step 5 :Melt both chocolates independently, in separate heatproof bowls over a steaming hot water bath. *To ensure the chocolate stays raw, use a thermometer to ensure the mix doesn’t go over 45 degrees Celsius. Pour dark chocolate over the bars, moving quickly to ensure you have time to get a marbled effect.
- Step 7 :Using a spoon, drizzle the salted caramel chocolate over the dark chocolate layer in a random fashion. Use a tooth pick to marble the two layers together.
- Step 8 :Set in the fridge. Once set, remove from fridge and cut into desired bar shapes. Store in the fridge (for 1 week) or freezer (for up to 3 weeks).
Copyright © 2015 Loving Earth Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.