Tahini Choc Easter Eggs
A fun take on the classic Easter egg, these 2-tone eggs are so creamy and smooth! The tahini gives a rich full-bodied flavour and compliments the chocolate so well. They are fairly rich so you won’t have to eat too many before you are satisfied. A smart way to snack and a winner for children and adults alike.
MAKES 48 EGGS
1 cup Coconut Oil, melted
1 cup Cacao Powder
¼ cup maple syrup
½ tsp Vanilla Powder
1 cup tahini
¼ cup Coconut Oil, melted
¼ cup rice malt syrup
- Step 1 :Combine dark chocolate ingredients in a bowl and whisk with a fork.
- Step 2 :Combine tahini ingredients in a bowl and whisk well.
- Step 3 :Pour chocolate evenly into Easter egg mould (approx. 24) and set in freezer until firm.
- Step 4 :Repeat with the creamy tahini mixture (approx. 24) and set in freezer until set. The tahini eggs will set a little slower than the dark chocolate eggs.
- Step 5 :Once both the chocolate and tahini eggs are set, pop eggs out of moulds and stick the half eggs (one half tahini, one half dark chocolate) together to make a whole.
- Step 6 :NB. The tahini mixture is creamy and slightly softer than the dark chocolate and should allow for an easy hold.
Copyright © 2015 Loving Earth Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.