Raw Chocolate Cashew Fudge
These chocolate treats are incredible simple to make and totally delicious to boot! They are also a great way to sneak superfoods into your diet. Try some Lucuma Powder in the cashew and coconut mix, or even some Maca Powder into your raw chocolate!
1 cup Cashews
1 cup Coconut
½ cup Coconut Nectar
1 cup Cacao Butter
½ cup Cacao Powder
¼ cup of Agave Syrup
pinch of sea salt
Superfoods / Cacao Nibs / Buckinis to sprinkle
- Step 1 :Combine the coconut nectar and ½ cup cacao butter in a double boiler.
- Step 2 :Process the coconut and cashews in a food processor, add the melted syrup and butter and process until it becomes gooey.
- Step 3 :Flatten out onto some baking paper and place into the freezer to set.
- Step 4 :While the fudge is in setting make your chocolate, combine the remaining ½ cup cacao butter and agave over a double boiler and gently whisk.
- Step 5 :Remove from the heat and add the cacao powder and salt and whisk vigorously. Place back on the double boiler ready for your fudge to be dipped in.
- Step 6 :Once the fudge has set remove from the freezer and cut into bite sized squares, using a fork dip each piece into your chocolate and roll around to completely coat.
- Step 7 :Place on baking paper of over a cooling rack and sprinkle with your favourite superfoods, nuts, seeds or Buckinis. Leave to cool in the fridge
Copyright © 2015 Loving Earth Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.