Gooey Chocolate Brownies with vanilla and White Chocolate Icing
Our gooiest, fudgiest brownies yet! Iced with a super creamy and delish White Choc Icing to celebrate the launch of our new bar! Not only does the bar include pure vanilla powder from our new friends at Heilala Vanilla, but the brownie batter itself has an additional pinch of it too!
Gooey Caramelised Chocolate Brownies with vanilla
160g cup gluten free plain flour
1/3 cup Loving Earth coconut oil, melted
150g Loving Earth Coconut Sugar
2x blocks (160g) Loving Earth Mylk Chocolate, melted
1 tsp. Heilala Vanilla Powder
200ml plant-based mylk of choice
2 flax eggs
White Chocolate Icing
1x blocks (160g) Loving Earth Mylk Chocolate, melted
1 tbsp. Loving Earth Coconut Oil
- Step 1 :Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a square baking pan with baking paper.
- Step 2 :In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and coconut sugar.
- Step 3 :In a separate bowl, mix together the melted coconut oil, chocolate, vanilla powder, plant-based mylk, and flax eggs. To make the flax eggs, combine together ground flaxmeal with water at a 1:3 ratio. Whisk together all the ingredients until fully combined and then add to the dry ingredients bowl.
- Step 4 :Making sure not to over-mix, combine until no lumps of flour remain.
- Step 5 :Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake 30 minutes or until a skewer is inserted into the middle of the brownie and it comes out clean. If it needs a little more baking, replace it back into the oven for an extra 5 minutes.
- Step 6 :Remove from oven and cool in the baking dish for 5-10 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack. While the brownie cools, make the White Chocolate Icing by melting down an extra 1 or 2 blocks of chocolate in a heat-proof bowl, over a saucepan with hot water. Make sure the bottom of the bowl doesn’t touch the water in the saucepan. Add a tablespoon of coconut oil. Whisk until it’s melted down.
- Step 7 :Once the brownie has cooled to slightly warm, pour the White Chocolate Icing all over the top. Slice the brownie into squares and enjoy! X
Copyright © 2015 Loving Earth Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.