Boobook Chocolate Skillet Cookie
This was a muffin recipe but I forgot to bring in the tray. So YOLO, I put it in a pan and call it a skillet cookie. How much better is going to a picnic and saying, “Hey, try some of my Boobook Chocolate Skillet Cookie” as opposed to “Want a muffin?" Am I right?
Boobook Cookie Skillet
1x Box Loving Earth Boobook Chocolate Eggs
1 + 1/2 cups Loving Earth Activated Buckinis processed into flour
1/4 cup Loving Earth coconut sugar
1/4 cup coconut nectar
1/4 cup Loving Earth coconut oil
1 cup Loving Earth
1/2 cup slightly warmed almond mylk
180 ml warm water
Pinch of salt
1 tsp. bicarbonate soda
- Step 1 :Preheat the oven to 175°C and grease a non-stick skillet with a little coconut oil.
- Step 2 :Sift together the dry ingredients into a large bowl.
- Step 3 :Gently heat the remaining coconut oil and add to warmed water and almond milk.
- Step 4 :Whisk together the wet and the dry ingredients until just combined and using a flat spatula place in the skillet.
- Step 5 :Place in oven for 15-20 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Step 6 :While the cookie is still hot, dot with Boobook eggs and then wait until its slightly cooled and eat!
Copyright © 2015 Loving Earth Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.