A hugely popular recipe and for good reason, my raweos are a raw version of the cream filled chocolate biscuit, the oreo. Except mine are made without flour, sugar, butter and an oven. I adore this recipe. The flavour combination is comfortingly reliable and they taste too good to be the healthy version. If there was one recipe that I were to convince you to make, it would be this one. Heaven in a bite.
- ¾ cup (90g) pecans
- 1 cup (150g) medjool dates
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp pure Vanilla Powder see product
- 3 tbsp Cacao Powder see product
- 1 cup Cashews, soaked for 2+ hours see product
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil see product
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Powder see product
- Step 1Process biscuit ingredients in a food processor until it reaches a dough-like consistency.
- Step 2Roll mixture into a large ball and flatten on cutting board with a rolling pin.
- Step 3Cut in circle shapes with cookie cutter and refrigerate until firm. You can freeze to speed up the process.
- Step 4Drain cashews and blitz filling ingredients in the food processor. Mixture should be creamy and smooth.
- Step 5Spread filling onto chilled cookies and sandwich together.
- Step 6Store cookies in the fridge.
Subscribe to Our Mailing List