So we’re in the home stretch of winter…and we’re planning on working it! We’re squeezing in every last ounce of cosy, wrapped up goodness we can. So there is no better time to crack in as many hot chocolates as possible. Here are a few simple ways you can dress up this cheeky beverage!
- 4 teaspoons of Loving Earth Drinking Chocolate (of choice) see product
- ½ block Loving Earth Chocolate (of choice) see product
- 4 cups Nut Mylk
- Choc Cacao Nibs see product
- Raspberry Powder
- Mint Essence
- Step 1To melt the chocolate, put it in a stainless steel bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (on low heat).
- Step 2Heat the Milk of choice in a separate saucepan on the stove (we love Coconut or Oat Milk).
- Step 3Blend all of the ingredients in a high speed blender.
- Step 4Pour into cups and enjoy!
Subscribe to Our Mailing List